Main Street Osborne Park is a cafe and business strip located 7km from the Perth CBD. It features a range multi-cultural restaurants, boutiques and specialty stores, and is a community hub for the local neighbourhood encompassing Osborne Park, Joondanna, Tuart Hill, Balcatta and Stirling.
Formed in 2016, the Main Street Co-op is a community network bringing spirit and life to Main Street. Made up of local businesses, landowners and residents, the Co-op aims to create a unique urban experience around the Main Street precinct.
We have been working with the City of Stirling to bring some improvements to the strip, as well as some longer term planning to improve the design of Main Street and make it a great place to visit.
We are working to:
- Improve the amenity of Main Street by creating a welcoming urban environment for locals and visitors both day and night
- Build the existing desirability of the Main Street precinct as a unique, family-friendly, inclusive destination
- Empower all community members, businesses and governments to collaborate
- Stimulate the local economy through collaboration and urban renewal, bringing Main Street to life
- Deliver initiatives which encourage investment, stimulate growth and meet the needs of future generations